We are on Cloud 9, literally! It’s our 9th year in a row exhibiting at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show in Las Vegas. And we are thrilled to be introducing SnapStream Cloud, along with SnapStream’s new social TV features, to over 100,000 of the most tech-savvy media and entertainment professionals.
If you’re one of ‘em, come on by and visit! We’re in a prime-time spot (pun intended) in South Upper Hall SU5402. We are the 9th booth (noticing a theme here?) in the first main aisle.
Here’s a lovely map for you.
See a SnapStream Demo at NAB
To schedule a demo (which we recommend), email firstname.lastname@example.org. But drop-ins are welcome! We’ll show you the ropes of SnapStream’s TV recording and search technology, plus you’ll get an exclusive look at what’s new and coming soon:
#WalkingGIF Contest: Win the Apple Watch
Our Walking GIF will be roaming the Las Vegas Convention Center and he needs your help commemorating his inaugural visit to NAB. The contest starts bright and early Monday at 10 AM and ends Wednesday at 3 PM (Pacific Time). Here’s how it works!
1. Find the Walking GIF
Keep your eyes open and cameras ready during the convention because the GIF won’t be in one place for too long…
2. Take a picture, GIF or video
Take a selfie or quick video for Twitter. GIF if you know how!
3. Tweet it with #WalkingGIF #NABShow
You must use both hashtags to enter the contest.
4. Most engaged Tweet wins the Apple Watch
The person with the most combined Retweets and Favorites will be awarded the Apple Watch Sport, so it pays to be creative!
Official Contest Rules:
- Contest runs Mon. April 13th @ 10 AM – Wed. April 15th @ 3 PM Pacific.
- Must Tweet either a picture, GIF or video with the Walking GIF.
- Must use BOTH hashtags WalkingGIF and #NABShow to be eligible for the contest.
- The Tweet with the most combined Retweets and Favorites on Wed @ 3 PM will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, the person who posted first will be the chosen winner.
- SnapStream will direct message the winner on Twitter on Wednesday after the 3 PM deadline.
- The winner will receive the new Apple Watch Sport (color and size chosen by the winner). SnapStream will purchase the watch on behalf of the winner on April 24th, the Apple Watch launch day, and it will be shipped directly to them.