It really feels like back-to-school season! SnapStream is excited to meet with Journalism and Mass Communication administrators and professors next week at the AEJMC 2014 annual conference. This year’s event is taking place up in Montreal, August 6-8, just in time before the school year begins.
Did you know that SnapStream is a curricular centerpiece at many of the nation’s top Journalism Schools? Often compared to LexisNexis, but as a TV news database, SnapStream resides at such innovative institutions as Emerson College and the University of Pennsylvania.
Here’s a glimpse of the J-Schools who are pushing boundaries with SnapStream’s leading-edge technology:
If you’re planning to go, keep an eye out for SnapStream’s table. Our education-focused account manager, Daniel Fritz, will be on-site demonstrating SnapStream’s many applications for the study and analysis of broadcast journalism:
- Record 4-10+ channels from your local lineup
- Search recordings by keyword
- Play and stream TV from Mac, PC or iPad
- View transcript side-by-side with broadcast
- Generate and share unlimited TV clips (automatically)
- Compare and contrast up to four broadcasts at once
- Receive real-time TV Alerts
Are you going to AEJMC? Get in touch with Daniel Fritz, since he’ll be there too!